Summer is here! Why not make it a summer to remember by joining us at one or two of these fun-filled events that will inspire you for the year ahead!
As it turns out – all Early Registration deadlines for our upcoming Kids Yoga Teacher Certification as well as the National Kids Yoga Conference are midnight on June 30. So, you’ll save significantly if you register now.
Summer Certification – New Orleans, LA, USA
- Thursday July 7 – Sunday July 17, 2016 – 10 Day Summer Intensive Certification
Location: Wild Lotus Yoga Studio, New Orleans, LA, USA
- Hours 8 am – 6 pm daily except Sunday July 17: 8 am – 3 pm (last day of training), no class Thursday July 14
- Get Your 95 Hour Certificate with this 10-day intensive course which includes:
- 69 contact hours of training in classroom
- 18 contact hours practicum in kids classes
- 8 Hour Take Home Assignment (which you will receive upon registration)
Summer Certification – Burlington ON, Canada
- August 7 – 19, 2016 – 12 Day Summer Certification (no class Saturday Aug. 13)
- 6 Modules = 95 Hour Certificate with Yoga Alliance Registered Children’s Yoga School)
- Hours: 9 am – 6 pm at the Waterfront Hotel, Burlington, ON
- Sun. – Mon. Aug. 7 – 8, 2016: Ages and Stages Burlington, Canada
- Tues.-Weds. Aug. 9 – 10, 2016: Yoga Literacy – Burlington, Canada
- Thurs. – Fri. Aug. 11-12, 2016: Themes and Dreams – Burlington, Canada
- Saturday Off
- Sun. – Mon. Aug. 14-15, 2016: Inclusive Yoga– Burlington, Canada
- Tues.- Weds. Aug. 16 – 17, 2016: What I See, I Can Be – Burlington, Canada
- Thurs. – Fri. Aug. 18 – 19, 2016: Branching Out– Burlington, Canada (Summer Certification)
Pictures from New Orleans Kids Yoga Summer Certification Last Year
Looking back on these pictures from the New Orleans course, it was fun teaching all the children that came to the classes. The trainees led different parts of the kids classes and got lots of practical experience for their resumes.
Sept. 30 – Oct. 2, 2016
I’m leading one of the new 3 hour intensive courses at the Kids Yoga Conference with my colleague, Claire Matthews, from our 200 Hour Teen Yoga Teacher Training – Ambassador Yoga. Here’s what we will be teaching:
Advanced Business Planning for a Sustainable Kids Yoga Business
taught by: Claire Matthews, Aruna Kathy Humphrys
You’ve been teaching kids’ yoga and its working. Now what?
Come join a candid conversation with two teachers with sustainable yoga businesses, Aruna (since 1998) and Claire (since 2006). Using real examples, they’ll share what has worked and not worked as children’s yoga teachers, yoga teacher trainers (Children and Adult), studio owner/directors, and course and product developers (live and online).
Then you’ll be expertly guided through a strategic visioning session to see opportunities to specialize, grow, and collaborate. You’ll tap into your strengths, use client feedback, and find flexibility to pivot in directions that create a successful, sustainable business.
I hope to see you at the Kids Yoga Conference or the Kids Yoga Teacher Certification!
Let me know if you have any questions.