Yoga Teacher Continuing Education in Toronto
New Course Starting November 4, 2016!
Interactive Techniques for Yoga Teachers to Create Solid Communities
In this 4 workshop series for Yoga Teachers, you will learn advanced training techniques and methodology to use interactive activities in yoga classes and workshops. You’ll discover alternative ways to step away from the front of the room and step into a community where your students feel a deeper connection to you, other students, and their yoga class. You’ll use these methods to build community around your classes and create an atmosphere where students feel they belong in a place they want to come regularly.
- Week 1: Interactive Warm Up Activities to Build Community
- Week 2: Enhance Students’ Learning Experiences using Interactive Skill Based Activities
- Week 3: Community Building Activities for the End of Class
- Week 4: Interactive Techniques for Yoga Workshops
In this 4 week series (2.5 hours each week), you will examine these different aspect of experiential training and see how they are applied during a one hour yoga class.
This program will provide Yoga Teachers with 10 Contact hours of Continuing Education (CE) which can fulfill the contact hour requirements with Yoga Alliance. Upon completing the 4 classes, each participant will receive a Certificate of Completion that can be used on Yoga Alliance for 10 Contact Hours of Continuing Education.
You’ll do this in a supportive environment of yoga teachers, where you can connect with those who understand what teaching yoga is really like.
Who Can Attend:
- This course is only open to Yoga Teachers or those currently in Yoga Teacher Training
- 4 x Thursday Afternoons, November 4 – November 24, 2016: 12:30 – 3 pm
- The Annex Area of Toronto – in a private home. Address will be provided upon registration, or call for more information.
4 week Series (10 Contact Hours) – Save $40 with Early Registration!
- Early Registration by October 15/16: $180 + tax for series
- Regular Registration after October 15/16: $220 + tax for series
- Course starts: Thursday November 4, 12:30 pm
For More Information on Continuing Education through Yoga Alliance visit their website here.
For more information on the course please contact Aruna at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-944-2888.