It’s Time to Unwind: Classes for Adults
For a Healthy Glow!
Monthly Kids Yoga Classes – Toronto, ON, Canada
Free Kids Yoga Classes Take Place during the Practicum of our Kids Yoga Teacher Training
A free, super fun, age appropriate Family Yoga Class and Kids Yoga Classes taught by our expert trainers and student teachers during the Kids Yoga Teacher Certification. If you want to give our classes a try, see the details below on how to pre-register or put your name on our email list especially for kids yoga classes in Toronto:
When and Where?
Kids Yoga Camps occur monthly at Dovercourt House (805 Dovercourt Rd., Toronto – see map below).
Bring your Yoga mat!
Themes and Dreams Kids Yoga Certificate Weekend
- Saturday Jan. 23, 2016: 1:30 -2:30 pm Family Yoga Class
- Sunday Jan. 24, 2016: 3 -5 pm Kids Yoga Workshop (ages 5+, Children Only, Parents can wait in the seating area or leave their cell number and come back for pick up at 5 pm)
Inclusive Yoga Kids Yoga Certificate Weekend
- Saturday Feb. 27, 2016: 1:30 -2:30 pm Family Yoga Class
- Sunday Feb. 28, 2016: 3 -5 pm Kids Yoga Workshop (ages 5+, Children Only, Parents can wait in the seating area or leave their cell number and come back for pick up at 5 pm)
Ages and Stages Kids Yoga Certificate Weekend
Saturday April 23, 2016: Time TBA
Sunday April 24, 2016: Time TBA
Branching Out Kids Yoga Certificate Weekend
Saturday May 28, 2016: 1:30 -2:30 pm Family Yoga Class
Sunday May 29, 2016: 3 -5 pm Kids Yoga Workshop (ages 5+)
Dovercourt House: 805 Dovercourt Rd.
North of Bloor St., between Duffern St. and Ossington and a short walk from Ossington Subway. There is free street parking in the area.
- Cost: Free*
- Attend one or all Camps. Pre– Registration is required. Bring your yoga mat.
- E-mail: info@YoungYogaMasters.com
- Phone: 416-944-2888
All Kids Are Welcome!
* All participants must sign a Release form for Kids/Family Yoga Classes. This program is sponsored by the Young Yoga Masters—Kids Yoga Teacher Training, a Registered Children’s Yoga School. Call or e-mail for information on becoming a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher.
Kundalini Yoga Classes for Adults
Give your spirits a lift with these invigorating Kundalini yoga classes in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: Aruna@YoungYogaMasters.com
“The Power of Kundalini Yoga lies in the actual experience. It goes
right into your heart and extends your consciousness
so you may have a wider horizon of grace and knowing the truth.”
~ Yogi Bhajan
Adult Kundalini Yoga: Thursday, 6 – 7:30 pm
Join us on Thursday’s from 6 – 7:30 pm for special classes for adults featuring Kundalini Yoga and mediation followed by Yogi Tea and cookies after class.
Make a commitment to connect with your soul
and watch how your world responds.
Kundalini Yoga and Yogi Tea Class: This Kundalini Yoga class is not only a great work out for body, mind and spirit, it’s a friendly gathering after class with Yogi tea and cookies. Yogi Tea served at 7:30 pm for those who wish to stay (no extra charge).
Like the geese who migrate in formation,
it is much easier traveling together.
We’ll be doing everything we can to help each other realize how strong we truly are!
No preregistration required.
Cost: $15 + hst per drop-in (drop-ins welcome at all classes)
$60 + hst for a 5 class pass – register at the class
(prices subject to change)
Located near College St. and Bathurst St. in the Annex of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Please e-mail for exact address. Aruna@YoungYogaMasters.com