It’s Time to Unwind: Classes for Adults
For a Healthy Glow!
Free Kids Yoga Classes Take Place during the Practicum of our Kids Yoga Teacher Training
Free Family Yoga and Kids Yoga Classes taught by our expert trainers and student teachers during the Kids Yoga Teacher Certification. If you’d like to be notified of our free classes in Toronto, add your name to our kids yoga class email list:
Please sign up for the email notification (above) to find out when registration opens for the free kids classes on the teacher training weekends. All classes take place at Dovercourt House (see map below). Class times may vary for each weekend:
- Sat.- Sun. Oct. 15-16, 2016: Yoga Literacy – Toronto, Canada – registration now open – email email@example.com
- Saturday Oct. 15, 1:30 – 2:30 pm Family Yoga (all ages)
- Sunday Oct. 16, 2:30 – 3:30 pm Kids Yoga (ages 5 – 12 years)
- Sunday Oct. 16, 4 – 5 pm Tween/Teen Yoga (ages 10+)
- Sat.- Sun. Nov. 19-20, 2016: What I See, I Can Be – Toronto, Canada
- Sat.- Sun. Jan. 21-22, 2017: Themes and Dreams – Toronto, Canada
- Sat.- Sun. Feb. 25-26, 2017: Inclusive Yoga – Toronto, Canada
- Sat. – Sun. April 29-30, 2017: Branching Out – Toronto, Canada
- Sat. – Sun. May 27- 28, 2017: Ages and Stages – Toronto, Canada
Dovercourt House: 805 Dovercourt Rd.
North of Bloor St., between Duffern St. and Ossington and a short walk from Ossington Subway. There is free street parking in the area.
- Cost: Free*
- Attend one or all Camps that are age appropriate. Preregistration is encouraged. Bring your yoga mat.
- E-mail: info@YoungYogaMasters.com
- Phone: 416-944-2888
All Kids Are Welcome!
* All participants must sign a Release form for Kids/Family Yoga Classes. This program is sponsored by the Young Yoga Masters—Kids Yoga Teacher Training, a Registered Children’s Yoga School. Call or e-mail for information on becoming a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher.
Kundalini Yoga Classes for Adults
Give your spirits a lift with these invigorating Kundalini yoga classes in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: Aruna@YoungYogaMasters.com
“The Power of Kundalini Yoga lies in the actual experience. It goes
right into your heart and extends your consciousness
so you may have a wider horizon of grace and knowing the truth.”
~ Yogi Bhajan
Adult Kundalini Yoga: Thursday, 6 – 7:30 pm
Join Aruna* on Thursday’s from 6 – 7:30 pm for special classes for adults featuring Kundalini Yoga and mediation followed by Yogi Tea and cookies after class.
Make a commitment to connect with your soul
and watch how your world responds.
Kundalini Yoga and Yogi Tea Class: This Kundalini Yoga class is not only a great work out for body, mind and spirit, it’s a friendly gathering after class with Yogi tea and cookies. Yogi Tea served at 7:30 pm for those who wish to stay (no extra charge).
Like the geese who migrate in formation,
it is much easier traveling together.
We’ll be doing everything we can to help each other realize how strong we truly are!
No preregistration required.
Cost: $15 + hst per drop-in (drop-ins welcome at all classes)
$60 + hst for a 5 class pass – register at the class
(prices subject to change)
Located near College St. and Bathurst St. in the Annex of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Please e-mail for exact address. Aruna@YoungYogaMasters.com
*Note: if Aruna is unable to teach this class, an excellent substitute teacher will be arranged.