It’s Time to Unwind: Classes for Adults
For a Healthy Glow!
Monthly Kids Yoga Camp – Toronto
Boys and Girls Ages 3 – 15 Years
A super fun, safe, and age appropriate yoga camp for youth. Here’s what happens each Camp:
- 2 pm—Family Yoga Class (optional for adults to stay for this class taught by the School Faculty)
- Healthy Snack (bring a nut-free snack to share)
- Children’s Yoga Activities and Crafts (the Teachers-In-Training will lead small groups in tons of fun activities like art, movement, yoga games, and songs)
- 4:45 pm—Closing Song and Pick Up
When and Where?
Kids Yoga Camps occur monthly:
- Sunday, Sept. 22, 2—5 pm
- Sunday, Oct. 20, 2—5 pm
- Sunday, Nov. 10, 2—5 pm
- Sunday, Jan. 9, 2—5 pm
- Sunday, Feb. 2, 2—5 pm
- Sunday, April 27, 2– 5 pm
Dovercourt House: 805 Dovercourt Rd.
North of Bloor St., between Duffern St. and Ossington and a short walk from Ossington Subway. There is free street parking in the area.
- Cost: Free* (you are invited to bring a nut-free snack, like washed and prepared fruit, to share during the snack)
- Attend one or all Camps. Pre– Registration is required.
- E-mail: info@YoungYogaMasters.com
- Phone: 416-944-2888
All Kids Are Welcome!
* This program is sponsored by the Young Yoga Masters—Kids Yoga Teacher Training, a Registered Children’s Yoga School. Call or e-mail for information on becoming a Certified Children’s Yoga Teacher.
Kundalini Yoga Classes for Adults
Give your spirits a lift with these invigorating Kundalini yoga classes in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions: Aruna@YoungYogaMasters.com
“The Power of Kundalini Yoga lies in the actual experience. It goes
right into your heart and extends your consciousness
so you may have a wider horizon of grace and knowing the truth.”
~ Yogi Bhajan
Adults: Thursday, 6 – 7:30 pm
Join us on Thursday’s from 6 – 7:30 pm for special classes for adults featuring Kundalini Yoga and mediation followed by Yogi Tea and cookies after class.
Make a commitment to connect with your soul
and watch how your world responds.
Kundalini Yoga and Yogi Tea Class: This Kundalini Yoga class is not only a great work out for body, mind and spirit, it’s a friendly gathering after class with Yogi tea and cookies. Yogi Tea served at 7:30 pm for those who wish to stay (no extra charge).
Like the geese who migrate in formation,
it is much easier traveling together.
We’ll be doing everything we can to help each other realize how strong we truly are!
No preregistration required.
Cost: $15 + hst per drop-in (drop-ins welcome at all classes)
$60 + hst for a 5 class pass – register at the class
(prices subject to change)
Located near College St. and Bathurst St. in the Annex of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Please e-mail for exact address. Aruna@YoungYogaMasters.com