10 Kundalini Yoga Experiences, One Beautiful Weekend Away
May 9 – 11, 2014
Hockley Valley, Ontario, Canada
Spring Kundalini Yoga Get Away
Give yourself a wonderful weekend of Kundalini Yoga with the goal of getting:
- Tons of Kundalini Yoga,
- Deep relief from stress,
- Renewed resolve for healthy living.
You’ll be guided by three teachers with over 45 years of Kundalini Yoga among them for a weekend of fun, fitness, and friendship.
ABOUT KUNDALINI YOGA
Kundalini Yoga as Taught by Yogi Bhajan is a scientific technology for happiness. Beginner to advanced students can participate at their own level. This retreat is open to all.
“The energy of the universe is yours. It is your birthright. Just claim it.”
- Yogi Bhajan
Registration is now open for the May 9 – 11, 2014
Kundalini Yoga Spring Getaway
See details below.
Deepen Your Practice with a Weekend of Yoga
Ten Kundalini Yoga Experiences await you to help you relax, revive, and connect. Attend as many classes as you wish, the choice is yours.
We guarantee you will leave feeling better than when you came!
10 Kundalini Yoga Experiences
(attend all or some – the choice is yours)
Arrival anytime after 3pm
1. Kundalini Yoga Class – 5pm
2. Evening Meditation
3. Welcome and Bonfire with Music
4. Early Morning Aquarian Sadhana
5. Morning Kundalini Yoga Class
6. Kundalini Yoga Workshop
- Three hour lunch & relax
7. Kundalini Yoga Workshop
- Bonfire and/or Movie Night
8. Early Morning Aquarian Sadhana
9. Morning Kundalini Yoga Class
10. Kundalini Yoga Workshop
- Lunch and departure
This is a drug and alcohol-free weekend, with a healthy vegetarian menu.
THE LOCATION:Ecology Retreat Centre
Ecology Retreat Centre
308046 Hockley Road, Mono, ON
on 200 acres of forested property, skirted by the Bruce Trail
(near Orangeville, approx. 85 km from Toronto)
- 10 Kundalini Yoga Experiences
- 2 nights lodging (bedding included)
- 6 delicious vegetarian meals
- Yogi Tea, Bonfires, Walks in the Forest, and more…
Transportation to the retreat is not provided. Contact us to share or offer a ride, we will do our best to accommodate everyone.
Save with Early Registration
A deposit or the full amount is required to reserve your space:
- $399 + hst per person shared occupancy (early rate by April 15/14)
($174 for Yoga Retreat/$225 Lodging and Meals)
- $499 + hst per person single occupancy (early rate by April 15/14)
($174 for Yoga Retreat/$325 Lodging and Meals)
- $449 + hst per person shared (regular registration)
($224 for Yoga Retreat/$225 Lodging and Meals)
Group rates of 6 or more available: contact email@example.com
* singles will be matched for shared occupancy (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to share with a particular person)
3 Ways to Register:
Yoga Retreat Deposit will Reserve Your Place – Balance Due Upon Arrival:
- INTERAC e-Transfer send to email@example.com ($174 + $22.62 hst + $196.62 Total deposit)
- Cheque payable to “Kathy Humphrys” and mailed to 248 West Ave. North, Hamilton, ON, L8L 5C9
- Paypal (with 3% handling charge) Register Here:
Balance due upon arrival a the retreat.
E-mail or call: info@YoungYogaMasters.com or 416-944-2888 for more information.
One weekend will make a big difference.
You’ll be glad you did it!
Register early to reserve your space.
ABOUT THE TEACHERS:
DAYA has been practicing Kundalini Yoga since 1996, teaching, and living a yogic lifestyle since 2002. She weaves the physical aspect and philosophy of yoga with a daily spiritual discipline, aware of the potency and relevance of these sacred teachings for us today. Daya Kaur thrives on sharing this knowledge and guiding others on their personal path.
NIRMAL has taught Kundalini Yoga since 1999, and is a professional Kundalini Yoga Teacher Trainer, co-teaching the Level One yoga certification course in Toronto and other cities. Nirmal has rekindled the sacred chant music scene in Toronto, bringing in such artists as Snatam, Mirabai Ceiba, and Deva Premal to the appreciation of all.
ARUNA / SANTOKH has been a certified Kundalini Yoga teacher since 1998. She was manager in residence of the GRD Ashram in Toronto for six years. Santokh specializes in Kids Yoga and Kids Yoga Teacher Training. Her classes are full of music, stories, & fun.
To register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for a weekend you won’t soon forget!
Reserve Your Place at the Kundalini Yoga Spring Get-Away Today